Goal Financial Services offers you a complete range of customised services to suit every need.
Our advice covers all aspects of your personal finances, from savings and investments to pensions and life insurance. Shortly after you become a client, we will produce a written Statement of Advice for you that may include a lifetime cash flow analysis detailing how you can make your finances more efficient.
Subsequent meetings will provide an ongoing review service of your investment portfolio and personal situation, ensuring your financial goals are maintained, providing ongoing peace of mind.
Our services are fee based and our service offering is driven to ensure complete impartiality. We do not impose a minimum portfolio size but our service is best suited to those with investable assets of $100,000 or more and/or combined household income that exceeds $75,000 per annum.
The following are a summary of the services offered:
- Investment Planning – recommending the right investments for now and for the future, matched to your individual needs.
- Cash Management and Budgeting – reviewing the management of your day to day finances, and recommending strategies to help you save more effectively, or better manage your borrowings.
- Superannuation & Self Managed Superannuation Funds – recommending strategies for investing in super and provide for your needs in retirement.
- Retirement Planning – ensuring that your investment plans- both current and future will allow you to maintain your desired lifestyle in retirement.
- Planning for Business Owners – advice in business strategy, succession planning and retirement planning tailored to the special needs of small business owners.
- Insurance – reviewing any existing personal insurance arrangements you or your family may have and recommending the policies suited to your near and long term needs.
- Estate Planning – structuring your investments to provide for your family to allow you to leave a legacy according to your wishes.
- Government Benefits – analyse your financial circumstances and recommend investment strategies which will help to maximise your entitlements for government benefits such as Centrelink Pensions.
- Aged Care – populations everywhere are growing older and the number of persons aged 60 years or over is expected to triple by 2050.
Contact Goal Financial Services today to find out how we can help you! 1300 33 GOAL (1300 33 4625)